Ashwan Aziz Official Page

Unsold celebrity who took teaching profession as his career


FAVORITE QUOTE : "People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. BUT the question is can you handle mind?"
`LIKE me`

Look at me, I know I'm fly
Look at me, you wanna be fly like I ?!
I'm the TRUTH and the truth don't LIE !!!

If I had a stiff one
You'd be all on that
I put HOT on the map
'Cause I be the ONE that YOU wanna be LIKE ~
YEAH
You wanna be LIKE me !!!

Everything you be is LIKE me
Trying to IMITATE me
You trying to LOOK LIKE me
Trying to ACT LIKE me
Trying to get on the FLOOR & SHAKE ASS LIKE me

Look at me, you know I'm HOT
Look at me, bet you wish you had my SPOT

You CAN'T, BUTCH
but I'mma let you TRY
to get on my LEVEL - get on my LEVEL 



Labels:

Posted: Saturday, April 21, 2012
0 Comments:
Post a Comment




This skin was lovingly made by Ashwan Aziz Official.