Ashwan Aziz Official Page

Unsold celebrity who took teaching profession as his career


FAVORITE QUOTE : "People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. BUT the question is can you handle mind?"
`L.O.V.E`

L.O.V.E
Listen ... I want to hear your voice
Sing my songs if you miss me

L.O.V.E
Let it go finish our story
I know hard for you to forget me

L.O.V.E
I beg you not to go out tonight
Because I will not see you
I beg you not to go out tonight


L.O.V.E
Indeed limitless affection
But as soon as you need me off
While you are standing and you breathe
Hurry away that you were freed

L.O.V.E
Verily thou art my dear creature
But our love is forbidden love
I hope that you may quickly disappear
And do not you come again

L.O.V.E
let it go finish our story
I know hard for you to forget me




Labels:

Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012
0 Comments:
Post a Comment




This skin was lovingly made by Ashwan Aziz Official.